Children and young people who receive public assistance can benefit from the program „Bildungs- und Teilhabepacket“.
- Children, adolescents and young adults who receive benefits from Jobcenter or Sozialamt
- Pupils are all persons under the age of 25 who attend school and are not paid a salary for a vocational Training.
Many other people can benefit from this program. Please ask directly at your social welfare office, if you can benefit from the program „Bildungs- und Teilhabepacket“.
- School excursion and day-care center excursion
- Subsidy to school supplies
- for children in grades 11 to 13, a subsidy for traveling to school (younger pupils usually pay nothing)
- Necessary costs for learning support
- Grant for lunch at school or at day care
- Grant for cultural and social activities, such as sports and Music
The services are requested at your social welfare office or job center
Please collect your invoices, voucher, bills and receipts!